Sunday, March 13, 2022

filming day two!

DOG PARK

So glad that today was also a sunny day!!! Yesterday, we filmed in my backyard, but today we filmed at the dog park

This park is really good because there was so much open area to film and I was able to use different locations in the dog park to make it look better from different angles. For instance, I got some shots of Ayami against the tree and also sitting on the bench.




TIME LAPSES

I also took a few time-lapses from yesterday and today that show me filming my sister in the various locations (and also a bonus feature of us walking there)





And here's another bonus feature of Ayami crying because filming can be hard sometimes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...