Saturday, March 12, 2022

filming day uno

Yay I started filming!!! 

COSTUMES

My first challenge was trying to make my sister wear something colorful. I wanted her to wear something colorful because I wanted it to contrast with how numb she was feeling while she was talking to Barbara. Since she mainly wears black, I just made her wear the only colorful clothes that she owns which is blue and red (which was good enough for me). 

[She looks incredible]

BACKYARD

It was the perfect day to film because it was bright and sunny, which is exactly what I wanted. First we filmed in my backyard. I tried my best not to get random things such as recycling bins in the shot. I also used the hedges as the backdrop for some of the shots.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...