Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Cool Technical Elements!

     I want to use specific technical elements in order to represent specific parts of the story. For instance, I want to use color to represent the "real" and "fake" parts of the story. For instance, I want to use duller colors when showing the parts of the story that are part of the characters real life, and is actually happening. And when the character is having thoughts in their head, I want to have brighter colors, in order to represent the "colorful" and sometimes even crazy thoughts that goes through their head. 

    During the thinking parts of the opening, I want use fast editing while it is showing the character's thoughts, in order to show how fast the thoughts come and go, and how many things go through their head. Another thing that I want to do is have music playing faintly, because with me specifically, there is always a song playing in my head and distracting me. 

    I want the thinking sequence to transition from a scene where the character is doing something like talking to their friend. What I am imagining in my head, is that first the friend is talking to the main character, and the audience can hear what the friend is saying. Then, it will slowly transition into the thinking sequence where all the techniques elements such as the color and the background music. Also included with the music, I also want to put the sound of the friend still talking, but progressively getting quieter. I want to do this in order to represent the main character slowly getting more and more distracted, and getting deeper in their own thoughts in their head. Then I want to show the thinking sequence, which a bunch of random thoughts goin through the main characters head. Then it will suddenly show the friend trying to get the main character's attention. At this point, for the technical elements, I want the music to suddenly stop and the colors to suddenly change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...