Sunday, February 20, 2022

Distraction Log (otherwise known as me coming to the realization that I get distracted by EVERYTHING)


 Ok so as promised, I made a little log of all the things that distracted me/random thoughts that went through my head throughout the day. I have am also going to list certain habits that I do that include of me being either hype focused on one activity OR being super distracted by something. 

- always a song playing in my head

- searching up random stuff and researching about it

- always checking my phone

- can get addicted to my phone for hours

- no motivation to get started on anything, so a lot of my time is spent staring into space

- looking at something for so long, and literally having no thoughts in my head

- replaying shows in my head

- always getting up and walking around for no reason

- listening to other peoples conversations, even if they aren't about me at all

- a lot of planning as to what I want to accomplish in the day, but not really accomplishing any of those goals by the end

- overthinking things I said throughout the day

- always moving in my seat (such as leg bouncing, or chair swirling)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...