Sunday, February 13, 2022

Starting the Project! (nervous, but also really excited!)

Last week we learned more about the portfolio project!! I knew that we would have to do this from the beginning of the year, and I can't believe its already time to start it! Honestly, when I first found out about it in the beginning of the year, I was a bit nervous. And now that we have more information about it, I'm even more nervous, eek! This project is so much different than the other projects that we've worked on this year, because there we are given so much more time to create something completely from scratch. There is just so much to think about, with all the brainstorming, planning, filming, editing, and more. But I have to take it one step at a time, and right now I'm on just approaching the project and my initial plans. For my project, I want to focus on something that I know a lot about, so that the project will be easier to execute. Right now, I have to do a lot of research before even starting the project, because I need help brainstorming an idea that I can execute for the project. A good idea is a very important base for this project, so I hope that I will be able to come up with something that will be good! And even though I am very nervous to start, I'm also really excited that I will be able to make something that is completely original!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...