Thursday, March 17, 2022

Going through the MANY videos I took

     Since one part of the opening is done, the opening sequence, I decided to go through all the footage that I took last weekend. I hope that I will have enough footage to go with all of the voiceovers. I didn't secretly plan out each of the different shots on paper, and I instead went with the flow and got as many different angles and shots as I could get. I do not want this part to be too structured and instead want it more to be like a series of very short clips, that I will edit very fast together. I have picked out some of my favorite clips (but only from the dog park), and I will be describing what I like about all of them down 

    This clip is of Ayami walking down the sidewalk. I like it because it is a tracking shot, and follows her as she is thinking while walking. I like how it's different than some of the other shots since, in most of them, she is usually sitting down. I also like how the camera movement allows for first her face not to be shown, but then it shows her face. 

    This clip shows Ayami pondering something while leaning against a tree. I also like how this shot is different than the others because it kind of uses a prop (the tree) as a way of helping the shot have something more interesting in it. I'm glad that we went to the dog park so that we could have different types of footage, but still have it be outside. I also like this clip because of the fact that she is slightly on the right third of the shot. This makes it easy to add the credits on the left third. 

    This clip is a pretty basic one that just shows Ayami thinking while sitting on the ground. However, I really like it because there is a lot of room for credits on the left third of the shot. 

    There is much more footage from the dog park, but it hasn't been downloaded from my phone to the computer yet, which is kind of a bummer. But! You will be able to see the various different clips I took once I edit together all the shots that I took this weekend in order to get one part of the opening done with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...