Sunday, March 20, 2022

Going through the MANY backyard clips!

    Not only do I have a lot of footage from the dog park, but I also have SO much footage from the backyard too. And now I'm going to review that footage! I of course won't be using ALL of the footage that I took, since there is so much, and it is only needed for however long the monologue is (which shouldn't be that long). I do like how I have a variety of different shots to choose from though. 

    This clip shows Ayami dancing. I like how I started from the bottom, and then went up her body. It gives more variety to the shots I already have. I also like how I also slightly moved around her, to get different angles of her. 

    This clip also shows Ayami dancing. It is similar to the clip above because it starts from her feet. But it is different because it has a low angle which is good because now I have a variety of angles. 

    This clip is very good because it clearly shows the expression on Ayami's face. It is also very good because it has a lot of room on the right third to add credits to, and it is easy to put credits there because it does not move. 

    This clip shows Ayami sitting on the ground. It is also good because Ayami is in the left third of the shot, and there is a lot of room on the right third for credits. 

    This clip shows Ayami running around. It is not a very good shot to put credits in because there is not a definite place for them to go in. However, I do like the content of the actual video, because it shows Ayami having a lot of fun and running around, which is very good for a part of the monologue in which she is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...