Monday, March 21, 2022

Backyard clips part 2!!

    Okay, so this is the second part of the backyard footage. I really like these clips, so I wrote a little more for them. 

     This is a nice long clip of Ayami dancing in place. It could be easy to add credits on both the right and left sides of the clip. However, it might be hard to make sure Ayami does not run into them. I think that I should still try to do it though because it should be cool to have a different type of credit style by putting it on both sides. I also really like this clip because there are multiple different angles of my backyard. However, I think the only parts of the clip that I think I might use are the parts that don't show my house, since I want to show the natural elements rather than my house. 

    This clip is very important and is the only clip that I made specifically related to the monologue. All the other clips were just filmed with different emotions that were a part of the monologue. But this clip was for specific sentences in the monologue: "That reminds me! I also have to ask mom..." The shot perfectly represents this part of the monologue because at first Ayami is laying on the ground thinking of the swimming lessons before, but then suddenly remembers about asking her mom about dinner. I will try to edit the voiceover and the clip to perfectly align so that the part where she thinks "that reminds me!" will go perfectly with her jolting up in the clip. 

    This clip shows Ayami sitting on the ground and thinking. It is good for the part of the monologue where she is lost in thought. I also like how I do a tracking shot for this shot and move the camera to go around her, so there are multiple angles of her face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...