Thursday, March 3, 2022

STORYBOARD TIME!!

     I have finally finished my storyboard, which means that I finally have a clear visual representation on what I want to do for my film opening. I am really excited to get started filming! Since I have my full vision in my head right now, all I have to do is figure out where I want to put the film credits in the beginning, but I already have multiple ideas of how I will do that in my head. I think that later, I should write out exactly where I want them to go, in order for me not to forget any of them. 

    Anyways, the moment you have all been waiting for...my storyboard!




    Since I already have my plan in mind, I need to start filming. Since I know that I am busy this weekend, I plan to get started next weekend. I need to figure out what days my friend is free, in order to film with her. Filming the parts with just my sister will be easier, since I know what times she is free, which is why I made her the main character. I am really excited to start filming and see my project come to life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...