Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Super Socials

Exciting news!! I have finally started my actual postings for Instagram! I like it so much better than the first time of doing it. This really shows how much planning can help!


[All my Insta posts in one folder in my camera roll!]

    I finally got around to making all the quotes and behind-the-scenes posts, as can be seen in the picture above! I alternated colors between the 2 plain color quotes. For the photograph background quotes, i tried to choose a variety of images that would alternate the negative space, so that each quote could be in a different area. When I was making the behind-the-scenes posts, I also alternated between colors. I also alternated which side it would be facing, so both of them would not be the exact same. 

    I have already posted some of the beginning posts, including the coming soon post, as seen below. In order to make this three-post spread, I had to get a special app that separates your post into three separate posts. This was a new thing for me, but it was actually really easy to use!
[social so far!]

    The reason why I didn't do all of them at once was that when promoting a docuseries, you don't want to release all your marketing at once since that can be too overwhelming to the viewers. I also did not want to get banned from Instagram from posting too many things at once (yes that has happened before!)for
    Other than actually posting the rest of the posts that I have made for the first episode, I still have a lot more things to do related to social media. I have kind of set it aside until now, but this coming week I will definitely be more focused on social media!

[I even made a list of things I still need to do using my handy iPad in order to keep organized!]


ERROR ERROR

    So I ran into a big problem... 

    Tomorrow I was supposed to interview Nicole and both Andreas in the morning, then Johnny in the afternoon. I checked with Johnny to make sure he was still okay with it and he said yes! HOWEVER, there was a major problem with my other interviewees. A week before, I asked Nicole if we could use her house to film since I knew that she had a nice background and that her house is so nicely decorated. However tonight, the night before interview day, she told me that her brother and sister had COVID!!! Thankfully she was staying at her dad's house, which means that she is not infected. But that also meant that we couldn't go to her house for filming anymore. And since her dad lived so far away, it would have been a hassle for all of us to go there to film. I also couldn't film at my house, since family friends would be over, so it would be too loud to film. Then I asked both of the Andreas if they would lend over their house... Andrea Chiquito said that she didn't because she lives with roommates. And Andrea Hernandez said that she couldn't either since her cleaning lady was coming at the exact time that we were supposed to film </3

[the unfortunate text message...]

    Thankfully I was able to work out a solution! I asked Andrea Hernandez if we could all go to her house to film on Friday morning instead, and she said that that was perfect! Thank god we were able to go to her house since it also has nice decorations in the background.

[thank god!!]

 It also had an added bonus! I knew that Santi, another tech crew member, was her neighbor. I had this thought in the back of my head to ask him to also be interviewed, in order to add variety. Not only is he a guy, but he also is someone that does NOT like teching, which adds variety to the different types of people that tech shows. Since he is Andrea's neighbor, I can easily ask him to come over too while we are filming, if it isn't a hassle for him!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...