Sunday, February 19, 2023

The most important part...

Main Interviewees!


Nicole

Nicole is someone that I am very close friends with, so it will be easy to interview her. I already asked her months ago to be in my other documentary, but I, unfortunately, had to cut her since the audio of her interview was pretty bad. Plus, there were way too many interviewees in my other doc. However this time, I asked her if she wanted to be in this documentary, and she agreed! She is a good person to interview since she has been teaching shows as a stage manager for a little bit now, so she has experience with it!

[cutie pie Nicole!]

Andrea

Andrea is another one of the stage managers who I'm really close with. It would also be easy to interview her, since she lives in Weston, and is actually neighbors with Nicole! I was asking if I could record both of them on the same day at the same time since they live so close to each other. This is exactly what I did with two of my interviewees for my last doc because I brought them both to the same house at the same time, so I could utilize my time wisely because. It worked out so well, so hopefully, I'll be able to do that this time too!

[me and Andrea!]

Johnny

    I have spoken about Johnny before, and how he invited me to come to his warehouse to film him actually making sets by hand. Hopefully, I will find an opportunity to go there to not only film B-roll but also interview him. It would be great to have such a different perspective on the technical parts of the theater, coming from him. I already spoke to my dad about it, and he said that he's willing to drive me there, the only problem is that I will be busy every weekend for the next 4 weeks. Hopefully, I can travel there on a Friday? Who knows, but I really hope I'll be able to make it happen!

Andrea #2

Andrea #2 is different than the first Andrea. She is the person that is in charge of all projections and music while the show goes on. She is also the director's right-hand man in everything. During the rehearsals for the little kids, I am always next to her. I always observe her doing so much for the shows, But I never truly know what she is doing. I have seen her make costume lists and prop lists for the show, so I know that is one thing that she does. She is someone really important that I need to interview since she is such a big part of the technical part of our theater company. Hopefully, I'll learn more about it when I interview her! The only issue is that I'm not sure where she lives. I have a feeling that it might be pretty far away, which is my only obstacle so far in interviewing her </3

Backups

    These are people that I am not really close with or people that I don't think are necessary to be included. However, I want to have them as choices in case something happens with my main 4 interviewees listed above. 

Clara or Mari

Both Clara and Mari are in charge of costumes. However, all they do is alter the costumes. And they are not very experienced in it, it is just something that they do in their free time. This is why they are not in the main 4, but they are still important to the process since they help everyone fix their costumes

Audrey

Audrey is Clara's sister. She is in middle school, so she is significantly younger than the rest of the tech crew. She wasn't an official tech crew member, but she did help out a lot for the last little kids' show, even though she was the same age as them. It might be interesting to get a perspective from a person of a different age, instead of doing both Andrea and Nicole, since they will probably have the same perspective since they are the same age. Adding Audrey relates to me adding the 8-year-old to my other documentary since it gave a whole other perspective to the entire thing. the only problem is that I am not close to her, so it might be hard to get in contact with her. It was easy with the other younger interviewee since she is my neighbor. I will try to make it happen though!

[me with 4 of my potential interviewees: Audrey, Clara, and Andrea #2!]

Martina

Martina is the president of the junior board. She plays an important part in the behind-the-scenes of the actual company, and not the shows. I am also a part of the junior board, as I am the event coordinator. The junior board is in a change of promoting the shows and making events for the company. The reason why she is not in the main 4 is that she doesn't really help with the actual backstage of putting up a production. It is more company work, which strays away from the main project. However, she is still an important part of theater, which is why I am including her here. 

[me and Martina! (as mersisters <3)]

murphy

Murphy is in charge of all the sound at the theater that we go to. I don't really understand how sound and music work, but interviewing her could add another perspective to it. The only problem is that I am also not close with her, and she lives far away, so it could be hard to contact her to get the interviewee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...