Friday, March 10, 2023

the unluckiest.

 I think I am actually the most unluckiest person ever. Last week my iPad broke, which cost a lot of money to fix. I was worried that I would loose all the videos that I took for the documentary, but THANK GOD that it was able to be backed up before it broke. My phone however was not that lucky. For the past week my phone has not been working, because the storage was too full. Now this has happened many times to me in the past, where it keeps restarting whenever the storage is too full. In those situations I usually hard reset it, and then it lets my delete a few things in order free storage space. However this week, I deleted about half of my photos, but the storage would not go down. I thought that I would be able to fix it by doing the hard reset thing, but it would just shut down every single time I would try. Finally, my dad took my phone to Apple, and they said that they would not be able to retrieve any of those photos, because it was not updated into iCloud. THIS SHOULD WARN EVERYONE to always backup their photos! Because it’s is always in risk of deleting! I was so sad when I found out that all my photos for 7 years were gone, so make sure that it never happens to you! 

[all my storage gone, because all my photos from 7 years is gone :(( ]


The only lucky thing about this entire thing was that all my documentary videos were saved! Since they were on my iPad, they weren’t all deleted. I’m so grateful about this, because it would have been so bad if I lost all my videos for this. The only bad thing was that I did take a few pictures for the social media, but it’s okay because I can always retake them. 


Social Media

Okay now specifically about the social media! I will be doing weekly posts starting in a few days, once I get the pictures! I want to first make a few posts with pictures of the interviewees to introduce them! I will be taking pictures of Andrea #1, Andrea #2, Nicole, and Emilia. I want to do a separate post for each of these people. In the caption I will be doing a short description of them and also explain their role in the docuseries.

I will also be doing small posts with short quotes from the docuseries, once I film the interviews, which I will probably be doing sometimes over spring break! I just need to figure out a day and time that is good for everyone. 

I will also be posting still shots of the videos that I have filmed so far. For some of these I can put a quote on top of them, to make it look more interesting, but that can only be done once I interview. 

Later on I can also make a short trailer and teaser to post, and in the description I can also put where to find the docuseries, which will most likely be Netflix and other streaming platforms. Since it is a series, I don’t think a theatrical preview would make sense. 

I also have some pictures of me filming, which can be some of the posts in order to show the behind the scene of the docuseries filming.

So far for posting, I can also post some pictures of my old documentary, since that will be episode one of the docuseries. I will be doing all the things above for this old documentary 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Component

    I am finally done with my project! All aspects of it! You can view them all with the links below ~ Docuseries excerpt  https://drive.goo...